Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 2: Revving the engines

Fighting with some hangover I might say that yesterday was a success overall. I got a bit distracted by family members greeting me for my birthday, what a sweet distraction :)

I still managed to send 25 job applications in various areas and called 2 agencies at the morning. In my experience calling agencies is not going to work, because they tell people to send their CV to an email address you can find on their home page. It is not really productive to work that way but I might pull that trick later on different set of agencies that do not necessarily keep their pages up to date. You know which ones I mean. Today I am aiming at 40 applications made and I might just not call any agencies yet.

We'll see if this shotgun approach of job seeking works.

No comments:

Post a Comment