Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 3: Dark clouds

I managed to churn out 6 whopping applications yesterday. And I still haven't got a single reply. I may just as well give up big sites. Having spoken to a recruit agent we are now both on the same opinion that they are all rubbish. Jobs posted there are non existant and I think they are mainly for gathering data. I see double-triple posts for urgent and immediate starts with the same wording paced out in a few weeks time, and I am now in the firm belief that they do not worth a minute of your time. Or mine.

Today I am going to have an interview for a job I will not take due to the distance I would have to travel each day, so one could say it is wasted time. May be wasted, may be extremely well spent, compared to reed and monster it is still busy work.

No comments:

Post a Comment